[GE users] Problems with LAM tight integration

slaton slaton at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 7 21:09:37 BST 2006

Holy cow! That was it. I don't really understand why, but resetting
rsh_command to undefined has solved this problem. No more "-n" inserted
into the qrsh option list.

Reuti, many thanks for your help through this belabored debugging process.

best
slaton

Slaton Lipscomb
Nogales Lab, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
http://cryoem.berkeley.edu