[GE users] SGE in dynamic IP

Nano Surbakti nano.surbakti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 03:54:22 BST 2006

Resuming the topic, I want to ask: is it a must that each execution
hosts have a hostname? Can I use just the IP address?
I'm thinking of making a small script on the execution hosts (which
has dynamic IP) that send notification to the master hosts each time
the IP changed; and then the master hosts update the execution hosts
table, or something like that.
Is it possible to do that? How hard would it be?

Thanks in advance,

--
Nano Surbakti