[GE users] HOST TYPE.

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Tue Aug 8 15:43:06 BST 2006

PS: sorry I sent this to the list with reply topic instead of his own.

one of my users is reporting:

HOSTTYPE: Undefined variable.

I had him run the test script from sge and that runs just fine...
but when he runs his own script it does not.
I bet this is something simple. can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]