[GE users] HOST TYPE.

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Aug 8 16:01:34 BST 2006

Am 08.08.2006 um 16:43 schrieb Christian Fernandez:

> PS: sorry I sent this to the list with reply topic instead of his own.

Fine, but still some infos are missing. Besides your user, who is
reporting this error? A simple echo command or an application? What
looks your script like? Your queue definition?

If you want me to make a shot in the dark: HOSTTYPE is only set under
bash, and this expects your application. So, either use bash instead
of csh, or define just this variable on your own, set to your
appropriate platform.

-- Reuti