[GE users] -p Priority

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Tue Aug 8 16:45:44 BST 2006

hi everyone, I see in the man page that qsub can run with a priority
from -1024 to 1024 with the -p flag..
I have two questions:
- is "-X" lower priority ?
- when I run it with a positive number then it runs ok, when I try a
negative -X it reply complaining.
Unable to run job: invalid "job priority" value in job request.
Exiting.

Thanks.

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]