[GE users] gridengine.info down?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Aug 10 22:27:17 BST 2006

Totally my fault. The gridengine.info site runs a blogging engine
called 'Typo' that is a ruby-on-rails based application.

Rails has announced a couple of significant security vulnerabilities
and recommended urgent updating.  I had to take the site down to
upgrade the the rails framework and then had to do some SVN updating
on the Typo codebase so that it would support the updated/patched
framework.

The site may go down shortly again - there will be another point
release of Typo some time this evening.

Serves me right for running the site on top of the bleeding edge SVN
trunk !

-Chris