[GE users] qmon segfault

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 04:32:08 BST 2006

I just tested with a path pointing to nowhere (->fiona), it works for
me... (ie. the final link line prints the nowhere path)

In the unmodified aimk:
   if ($TARGET_BITS == TARGET_32BIT || $BUILDARCH == ALINUX ||
$BUILDARCH == LINUXIA64) then
      set XLIBD    = "-L/usr/X11R6/lib/fiona"
   else
      set XLIBD    = "-L/usr/X11R6/lib64/fiona"
   endif

set XINCD    = "$XMTINCD $XINCD -I/usr/X11R6/include/fiona"

What you need is to replace it with your path - if you append
openmotif's path, then it will not work as the linker always picks up
the first one.

Rayson