[GE users] Application and User Priority Queue Question

Langston, Chris Chris.Langston at aa.com
Mon Aug 14 05:39:32 BST 2006

Thank you, Bevan, for your quick response to my "puzzle." I knew there
had to be someone out there that loves a challenge.

I'm fairly new to Grid Computing technololgy (at least as far as
hands-on experience) so it will take me some time to configure and test
your solution. I will also be in training all next week but will still
log in when I can to work on the solution. At first glance, it looks
like it solves the requirements, and for that, I'm grateful.

Once again, thank you for your help.