[GE users] Re: error: could not get environment variable SGE_QMASTER_PORT or service "sge_qmaster"

Nano Surbakti nano.surbakti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:11:25 BST 2006

I would like to inform that the master is linux fedora core 4 on x86
machine, and the execution host I'm trying to install is solaris 9 on
sparc 64 bit machine.
Perhaps it caused the problem? Because it have different binaries?
The error message was started with this line:
========
Cannot contact qmaster. The command failed:

   ./bin/sol-sparc64/qconf -sh
========

Please help....

--