[GE users] maxgjobs

Adam Brust abrust at csag.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 21 18:07:38 BST 2006

I'm trying to allow a specific group of users to submit more jobs than
the rest of the grid.  The "N1 Grid Engine 6 Administration Guide" says
you may "Set maxujobs or maxgjobs, or both, as described in the
sched_conf(5) man page."  However, I see no mention of 'maxgjobs' in the
man page.  I could increase maxujobs, but I'd rather not make that
change for all users.

Does anyone have any experience with 'maxgjobs'?

thanks!
-adam