[GE users] gamess info

lukacm at pdx.edu lukacm at pdx.edu
Tue Aug 22 18:06:36 BST 2006

Hello,

i made all the modifications, including the gamess running under rsh
(fortunately it does not require recompiling the source code), however the
result is the same. In the output file for every job i see also this:

Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.

I had smilar messages for other applications, but i was wondering if it can be
here the source of the problems?

thank you

martin