[GE users] submit host

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Wed Aug 23 21:00:34 BST 2006

I need to make my personal desktop a submit hosts I moved all the
binaries etc but is not working, so I am wondering
if I need to execute any SGE daemons,(even if I was trying to avoid this
and only install a small part instead the whole thing)  all the docs
refer in how to enable a submit host qconf -as very good but it wont say
what to install on one of this.. it expects that you are going to use a
node or the master sge server to submit.. I am trying to just copy the
necessary to my desktop to summit jobs.
can someone point me out to a document were it specifies how to run a
submit  hosts that is not a exec host or athe master hosts?

Thanks.

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]