[GE users] Dynamic queue -- sge schedule policy

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Fri Aug 25 12:39:14 BST 2006

> In the 16G queue, the queue definition should contain:
>
> subordinate_list      my_4G_queue

We have the same situation, but we are *not* comfortable suspending jobs.
Is this necessary? I realise that not suspending them will mean the big
jobs have to wait before the bigmem nodes are free, but we're willing to
live with that.

-Juha

                | Juha Jäykkä, juolja at utu.fi			|
		| Laboratory of Theoretical Physics		|
		| Department of Physics, University of Turku	|
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |