[GE users] binaries for macintel?

Davide Cittaro davide.cittaro at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Mon Aug 28 12:38:06 BST 2006

Hi there, I'm installing sun grid engine (6.0u7) on several Macs here
in my campus. We have some new Macintel and, even if binaries for ppc
can run with Rosetta, I would prefer using native intel binaries.
Some time ago I've tried to compile sources but I had several
problems on Mac and, according to other suggestion in other similar
threads, I've downloaded the binaries provided. I haven't tried to
compile on Macintel yet, I still have to test if Rosetta emulation
works properly, but meanwhile I would like to know if intel binaries
will be available.

/*
Davide Cittaro
HPC and Bioinformatics Systems @ Informatics Core

IFOM - Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303355