[GE users] binaries for macintel?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Aug 28 17:13:08 BST 2006

I've got a Intel-based Mac Mini that I can try the Intel/OSX SGE
Build on, I think also somewhere within my company we have a version
of the OS X Server for Intel that will end up on the new Xserve
server line.  I'll try the mini first (non server version of OS X)
and then if possible I'll try to replicate on the server version of
OSX/Intel.

-Chris