[GE users] custom scheduler for Grid Engine

Tue Aug 29 14:53:00 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Chris,

The scheduler algorithm is pluggable at compile time.  You write a new
algorithm and tell the scheduler where to find it, and you've got a
custom scheduler.

Daniel