[GE users] suspend one host of a host group?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 00:29:40 BST 2006

I have an all.q with one host group of four hosts, each with 8 CPUs.
I'd like to tell the grid engine not to dispatch jobs anymore to a certain
host.
I don't want to suspend the entire all.q. The other three hosts should continue
to execute jobs.
Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to do this. Could someone please
help? -- Sorry if this is a silly question.
Thanks in advance!
Ralf

http://mail.yahoo.com