[GE users] Sample Arco SQL queries?

Rod.Rebello at Microchip.com Rod.Rebello at Microchip.com
Wed Aug 30 18:46:25 BST 2006

Does anyone have sample Arco SQL queries to share?  Might be nice to set
up an archive of various queries so others don't have to reinvent them,
especially for those of us not proficient in SQL.

For example, I'd like to develop a query to summarize pending times for
various applications across days and weeks.  This is useful to show
potential resource bottlenecks (licenses or compute resources).   I'd like
a table for various pending time intervals and job counts for each
day/week period (dates across top, pending time intervals down), something
like this, that we currently parse out of the accounting file:

Weekly Vsim Queue Pending Times

16-Jul
23-Jul
30-Jul