[GE users] question about PE's

johnny laynejg at vcu.edu
Thu Aug 31 15:49:48 BST 2006

hye,
    I've had good luck just creating a queue to use the PE.  Then in the
hostlist for the queue state which hosts are contained in this cluster
queue.  Have this be the only cluster queue referencing this PE & it
seems to work OK  to really limit what happens where.  Then in your qsub
scripts just specify this queue & this PE.  I think that's sorta what
you're asking.  Good luck!
    johnny