[GE users] Usage of the tcsh-Shell instead the bash-Shell --> Problems

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 08:18:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

my SGE actually work for all bash-Shell-Users. But we have an LDAP-Server
and there all User-Shells are fixed to the csh eg. the tcsh-Shell.

Now i use the lam_tight_qrsh-Integration and some other scripts which I run
beforce with the shell /bin/sh which links to bash.

Now is my question, must all script be written in the csh-syntax or can i
make a little trick that the SGE uses the bash as here Environment and that
all works fine like it does now.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Sebastian