[GE users] Usage of the tcsh-Shell instead the bash-Shell --> Problems

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jan 2 08:43:28 GMT 2006

Hi,

Am 02.01.2006 um 09:18 schrieb Sebastian:

> Hello,
>
> my SGE actually work for all bash-Shell-Users. But we have an LDAP-
> Server
> and there all User-Shells are fixed to the csh eg. the tcsh-Shell.

depending on the LDAP  setup, it might be possible to change the
login shell there with:

chsh

simply from your login prompt, but this would of course mean to
change it for all users (if they like this at all). (You have already
unix_behavior in the queue definition, and mean the by qrsh started
processes on the slave nodes I guess.)

-- Reuti