[GE users] Usage of the tcsh-Shell instead the bash-Shell --> Problems

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 09:28:13 GMT 2006

Hello,

of course we can change the shell, but this isn't a option.
Now i just implemented for each user the necessary options for the
bash-Shell and now i try to run the SGE under a bash-shell that all will
work correct.

I set the -S option in the sge-batch-script, but the SGE_O_SHELL is tcsh, i
think this variable is very important so how can i make this entry right,
that it is bash?

Kind Regards, Sebastian

DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl