[GE users] Fair share scheduling problem

Jean-Paul Minet minet at cism.ucl.ac.be
Mon Jan 2 16:38:57 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I have setup SGE to use fair share scheduling, with a fair share tree composed
of a "default" leaf and a "test" node with two users.  Several users (falling
under test node or default leaf) have running jobs.  For all of them, "Actual
Resource Share", "Targeted Resource Share" and "Combined Usage" remain at 0.
Also, a "qstat -ext" shows 0 as stkct for all jobs.

Note that I am getting messages like

01/02/2006 12:03:58|qmaster|lmsp|E|orders user/project version (63119) is not
uptodate (63120) for user/project "bricteux"

in the qmaster message file.  Would this be linked to the problem?  How could I
move forward?

Any help will be appreciated.

Rgds

Jean-Paul