[GE users] Cluster Queue errors w/ PVM

Thu Jan 5 08:57:22 GMT 2006

Hi Ray,

could you post the queue error message and what you can find in the
qmaster messages file and
the execd messages file, on which the error was generated?

What you are doing should work. Deleting a job should not put a queue in
error state. Therefore,
it sounds to me, as if you found a bug.

Cheers,
Stephan