[GE users] User access to queue

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Thu Jan 5 20:57:01 GMT 2006

We want to create two queues, all.q and special.q, all.q for everyone,
special.q for a small group of users.

A userset, everyone, is created, which includes every user.  Access by
everyone is denied to queue, special.q. I would like to override the
access list to special.q for some allowed users.  Assign access to
special.q to another user set which includes the allowed users does not
seem to work.

Appreciate any help.

Simon Gao