[GE users] User access to queue

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Jan 5 22:21:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

Am 05.01.2006 um 21:57 schrieb Simon Gao:

> Hi,
>
> We want to create two queues, all.q and special.q, all.q for
> everyone, special.q for a small group of users.
>
> A userset, everyone, is created, which includes every user.  Access
> by everyone is denied to queue, special.q. I would like to override
> the access list to special.q for some allowed users.  Assign access
> to special.q to another user set which includes the allowed users
> does not seem to work.

what you see is the intended behavior. If a user is in user_lists and
xuser_lists the access is denied. By specifying no user lists for
both entries, there is no user checking at all. Just set user_lists
to "your_special_user_list" and leave the xuser_lists set to NONE
should do it.

Details you may find in "man queue_conf".

HTH - Reuti