[GE users] Accounting Reporting Console Install Questions

Jonathan Schreiter jonathanschreiter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 15:34:01 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,
After sucessfully installing the SGE6 on a linux
system, I'm looking to install the Accouting and
Reporting Console.  Reading chapter 8 in the SGE
Install manual, "ARCo for N1GE6 requires Sun Web
Console 2.2.1 or higher".  I've been searcing Sun's
website - and I'm not sure exactly where to get this
specific component.  I see that most of Sun's
enterprise software is now being released freely for
both Solaris and Linux - is the Web Console part of
one of these packages?  Is the Web Console software
specific to Solaris, or is there a package for Linux?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jonathan