[GE users] Queue definition for 4 Queue

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Tue Jan 10 12:32:56 GMT 2006

I tried a little bit with complex values and defined this:

for each execution host the consumable attribute myslots1 and myslots2 with
the value 2.

then i defined two complexes myslots1 and myslots2 which are consumable and
requestable with default=1.

i gave the queues asap.q, high.q and normal.q the complex myslots1=2 and the
test.q the complex myslots2=2.

I thougt this can really work, but it doesn't
There is a error "cannot run because available slots combined under PE lam2
are not in range of job"

I just have 2 lam's, all other jobs are running in lam1, why did i get this
error for a other PE named lam2?

Kind Regards, Sebastian