[GE users] GE 5.3p6 not working on SuSE 10.0 64-bit

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 15:58:11 GMT 2006

Hello,

If AFS is some kind of distributed filesystem report, then no, I don't think
we need it.

All our SunGrid nodes simply read and write to and from remote NFS volumes
mounted using automount, which is setup independantly of GE.

Given the above info, does this mean I can ignore the error produced by the
install, or will it stop something else happening and therefore require
itself to be removed from the startup template?

Thanks again,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Normal Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Mobile Email: mobile at mongeese.co.uk