[GE users] Matlab Distributed Compute Engine

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 10 18:09:16 GMT 2006

Hi Bernd,

maybe the URLs

   http://www.mathworks.com/products/distribtb/
   http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=2600

are of help to you, but it is possible that this does not work anymore with the
version you're asking for. Unfortunately I'm a Mathlab-illiterate, so I can't
really appraise whether they might be of use for you.

Regards,
Andreas