[GE users] Globus or not to Globus?

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com
Wed Jan 11 09:09:03 GMT 2006

Hi Stephan and thanks for your reply,

could you please explain that a bit further? Why would that be a problem? I
understand the benefits of Globus (authentication and file staging etc.) but
that would be the next step. If we already had a common ldap and nfs over
resonable bandwidth how would one go about joining three clusters? Would the
$SGEHOME have to be exported over NFS to all sites? And I guess that all
hell would break loose if that connection would be lost?

Thanks,
/Stefan

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]