[GE users] Globus or not to Globus?

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com
Wed Jan 11 12:42:27 GMT 2006

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]

Hi Emir,

I've read up a bit on Transfer Queues, thanks for the tip.
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/TransferQueues/transferqueues.html
even has an example with "A Prototype of a Multi-Clustering Implementation
using Transfer Queues"

This is dated Nov 2002, has anyone any experiance with Multi-Clustering
using Transfer Queues with SGE6.x ?

Pros and cons compared to Globus?

/Stefan

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]