[GE users] Ratio between Sort of functional tickets problem?

Goncalo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Wed Jan 11 16:11:26 GMT 2006

Dear all,
I'm using the last released version of GE.

Using qmon to implement a functional ticket policy, I have done the
following:

1) from the qmon panel, I have chosen the "policy configuration" button;

2) From the "policy configuration" panel, I have chosen the Functional
policy button (at the bottom);

3) I opened the "Ratio between Sort of functional tickets" panel clicking
in the red arrow at the bottom. This panel presents 4 slide bars (User,
Department, Project and Job) all at 25%.

4) I choose the "user" slide bar to 70%. All other slide bars are
automatically set to ~10%. I clicked "apply" and then "done".

5) If I go again to the "Ratio between Sort of functional tickets" panel,
I see that the panel does not show the values I inserted in the previous
step but the original 25% values.

Is this a bug?
Cheers and thanks for the help
Goncalo