[GE users] client IP resolved to host name .. not identical to ...

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Thu Jan 12 21:41:40 GMT 2006

01/12/2006 13:13:32|execd|xber5|E|commlib error: access denied (client IP
resolved to host name "X". This is not identical to clients host name "Y")

I'm getting a message simililar to that of above.  My /etc/hosts file looks
good to me.  And I can use SGE_ROOT/utilbin/arch/get* binaries and they seem
to return the correct results.

I found some stuff in the archives that suggest this might be a bug in  SGE
<6.0u7  ( I'm on 6.0u3 )....

Help?

Tim Harsch
Computer Scientist