[GE users] Scheduling Setup

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Fri Jan 13 17:30:17 GMT 2006

We have three general purpose clusters for use by researchers here at
the University of Idaho.

We are looking to re-configure the queuing priorities in order to
allow our users to make better use of the cluster. Before we do this
though we want to get feed back about what other cluster admins are
doing around the country. If you have a minute, can you send me a
brief overview of your setup? We run a wide range of programs.. some
run for months while others run for days.

Thank you for your time =)