[GE users] Queue problem

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 19:55:48 GMT 2006

Hi Reuti,

no these are not orphaned jobs. It seems like if the queue is empty for
a while it just submits jobs to them which are not Nuke jobs.

I have tried the complex resource =force option, but that prevents all
other jobs going to the other queues. I'm still trying to set up a
'local' complex for the Nuke queue and see if that will do the trick.

cheers

andre