[GE users] Queue problem

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jan 13 20:06:43 GMT 2006

Am 13.01.2006 um 20:55 schrieb Andre Thomas:

> Hi Reuti,
>
> no these are not orphaned jobs. It seems like if the queue is empty
> for a while it just submits jobs to them which are not Nuke jobs.

Ah, sorry - I understood it in the wrong way. I thought the queue
instances still show up in the wrong cluster queue...

> I have tried the complex resource =force option, but that prevents
> all other jobs going to the other queues. I'm still trying to set
> up a 'local' complex for the Nuke queue and see if that will do the
> trick.

Exactly this should work. Just attach your complex only to the Nuke
queue under complex_values and NONE in the all.q queue. In fact,
having only one queue it should also work to specify:

hostlist @commonhosts @Nuke
complex_values NONE,[@Nuke=mynukeresource]

-- Reuti