[GE users] Personalizing email info on -M option

Raymond Chan raychan at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 13 22:45:30 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is an SGE related question or more of a system config
of mail, but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to change the FROM emailer
when using the -M option in scripts you submit to email the user when a job
is done or aborted.  Currently, it defaults the sender as "root" and a
generic subject line along the lines of "Job ### (name_of_job) Complete".
Is it possible for me to personalize both the sender and the subject?

Thanks,

Ray C