[GE users] problem in adding windows as an exicution host

jigar halani jigar.halani at progression.com
Tue Jan 17 12:34:51 GMT 2006

hello all,

I have installed SFU3.5 in my windows XP professional.
i have successfully done all the steps that are mentioned in to the document and after installation of windows machine when i run the command "qstat -f"
i gives "au" state in the "all.q" for that machine. Even if my "sgeexecd"  service is running.
I have restarted the service but still it is giving the same.
please help me out........

--
With warm regards,

Jigar Halani
Progression Infonet Pvt.Ltd.
55, Independent Electronic Modules,
Sector 18, Electronic City,
Gurgaon - 122015
Tel     : 0124-2455070, Ext. 215.
Mobile  : 98915-31640
Email   : jigar.halani at progression.com
URL     : www.progression.com
"Start the day with a plan, Fill the day with performance, End the day with a purpose"

Privileged or confidential information may be contained
in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), please delete this message and
kindly notify the sender by an emailed reply. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of Progression
and its associate entities shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by them.