[GE users] problem in adding windows as an exicution host

Wed Jan 18 07:49:15 GMT 2006

Hello Jigar,

this is a difficult request. The free N1GE 6 binaries do not come with
support. In other words, our
hands are bound and we cannot give you assistance through this channel.
It would be nice of you, if you
could direct your questions through the Sun support channels. Going that
way, you should have
your questions answered fast and you will get any assistance you need.

Kind Regards,
Stephan

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Stephan Grell
Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 7           Software Engineer
http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com