[GE users] tight intergration problem

Jean-Paul Minet minet at cism.ucl.ac.be
Mon Jan 23 10:32:36 GMT 2006

I sorted out qrsh problem by unloading Infiniband ics_sdp module.  Qrsh now
works from the command line ;-)

Nevertheless, when submitting an MPI job (-pe mpi, where mpi is configured for
tight integration), i get the following error in the error file:

rcmd: socket: Permission denied

This is the case even if I submit the job as root.  /etc/hosts.equiv is OK (mpi
jobs without tight integration can rsh in any node without requesting for a
paswd). Any idea where to look for ?

Thanks

Jean-paul