[GE users] tight intergration problem

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Mon Jan 23 10:48:58 GMT 2006

We've seen this sort of spurious behaviour with the SuSE 9.* distributions,
but I don't know if it kernel specific or distribution specific.
In either case, the problem occurs independent of GridEngine.
It sometimes affects telnet and sometimes rsh. Try looking through the
system logs for this and other rpc failures. If you find a good solution,
_please_ post your results.

/mark