[GE users] License problem

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 21:04:51 GMT 2006

I've got a weird problem.

I've got 28 licenses and a special queue that's requested by users if
they need to run the software, but all the machines are dual procs.

Until last week all was fine. However all the sudden only 1 license per
proc is used and when jobs are queuing I get:

cannot run in queue instance because it offers only qc:License=0.00000

but running my load_sensor I do get the correct number of free licenses
returned.

I have to ideas, but wanted to ask for opinions:

1. after creating a boolean complex forcing the requesting of the queue,
last week, this is the result
2. we got a new license file in for GUI version, which was combined with
our existing non-GUI license file in house

anybody got any ideas or suggestions?

cheers

andre