[GE users] 'dr' error state not clearing

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 25 21:51:29 GMT 2006

Hi Ray,

are you using the included PVM scripts from the SGE installation or
the supplied one from the Howto page:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/pvm-integration/pvm-
integration.html

? -- Reuti

BTW: You can use the -f to force qdel to get rid of jobs in "dr"
state, but be sure that there is nothing left running on the node.