[GE users] queue host limits?

Dan Weeks danimal at wildbrain.com
Thu Jan 26 20:21:57 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm looking at one of our queues and it sems that even though there are more
hosts open only 18 tasks at a time are running.  In qmon I see at least 27
more hosts in the AVAIL column.  It's not a license issue but I'm at a loss
as to where to look to see what limits might be in place.

We're running 6.0u7 and I don't think we've seen this before.  I'll freely
admit to being an SGE noob and our previous SGE person is out sick.  Any
pointers on what to look for would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan