[GE users] SGE6.0u6, queue instance seq_no

Mark Dixon m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 17:04:48 GMT 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Reuti wrote:

> Are there any default requests for memory or so for this bigmem.q, so that
> the jobs are scattered around because of missing resources? - Reuti

None that I can see. We were going to add changes for memory once we got
the queues sorted-out. We've not touched the "complex" configuration or
added any resource values to the execution hosts. util/sge_request is
also completely commented-out.

Thanks for trying, though.

Mark
Mark Dixon                       Email    : m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Unix team                        Tel (int): 35429
Information Systems Services     Tel (ext): 0113 343 5429
University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK