[GE users] How to use SGE commands inside a script?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:34:40 GMT 2006

Please start a new thread instead of using reply to start one... or
else the "browse by thread" feature on the project homepage will mix
this new thread with the original thread...

Load sensors are not parsed by the SGE daemons, so if you want to do
"qmod -d <queue>" in the script, just make sure that the host is an
admin host.

(I think the environment variables such as SGE_ROOT and PATH should be
available inside the load sensor, but you can easily check that
yourself with debug "echo"s)

Rayson