[GE users] How to use SGE commands inside a script?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jan 30 19:45:50 GMT 2006

Hi,

I suggest to use a load_thresholds in the queue definition. Instead
of the CPU "load", it can by any load value. This will put a queue
instance on the actual machine in alarm-state, which will disable the
queue on this machine.

The defined relation ("<=" or ">=") in the complex setup will also be
used in this case.

load_thresholds virtual_free=100M

will put the queue instance in alarm state if less than 100M is left,
until more is available again.

HTH - Reuti