[GE users] Licenses by host not by slot

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Jan 31 14:16:15 GMT 2006

Hi,

although I can't provide a clean implementation for this setup for
now, it's interesting that this would be easy to set up if there
would be a tunable limit of active queue instances (independent from
the number of slots used in each instance) per queue.

So the question for any forthcoming enhancement of limits of cluster
queues: would a limit of "total used slots" or "total used queue
instances" be more useful - or both?

-- Reuti