[GE users] CPU limit in mpi jobs

Rui Ramos rramos at iric.up.pt
Fri Jun 2 16:39:41 BST 2006

 Hi all,

 I've set CPU limits in some of my queues. But there is something that worries me. When submitting an mpi job this CPU limit, is set to each mpi instance or to the sum of the all instances ?
 Another thing is when doing a qstat i get

usage    1:                 cpu=00:00:00, mem=0.00050 GBs, io=0.00000, vmem=121.828M, maxvmem=121.828M

 And the cpu time is allways 00:00:00. Is the CPU limit really working with mpi jobs ?

                                                   thanks in advance

 Rui Manuel dos Santos Ramos

 Instituto de Recursos e Iniciativas Comuns
 Pra?a Gomes Teixeira, 4099-002 Porto, Portugal

 phone : +351 223 401 571
 e-mail: rramos[at]iric.up.pt
    web: http://ruiramos.homeip.net

    [ Part 2, Application/PGP-SIGNATURE 494 bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]